Saturday, December 14, 2013

Randoms

Got a Sheriff's badge in their advent stocking. Parker left his at a restaurant one night and I called to see if they had found it:

"Excuse me, my son left his Sheriff's badge at our table?"
"A Sheriff's badge? That's sweet!"

Dont' worry, they found it. 
 Austin... the happy passenger... except he is getting difficult to buckle in. Lame-o.
 Dinner, the night of the missing badge. They love their papa!
 Sometimes I take pictures of things to make myself laugh, instead of cry!
 Hiding spot, in hopes of not having to clean up.
 Sometimes I think my life is pretty perfect. First thing in the morning is usually that time.
 Austin loves dipping things. This snack was crackers to dip in peanut butter. But very quickly he decided dipping his finger was a lot tastier.

No comments:

Post a Comment