Thursday, December 19, 2013

Busy Tuesday

Last week we had a busy Tuesday. In the morning after dropping of Parker at school, Austin and I drove to Encinitas to meet Baby Emma (Carter's new sister). She was only 6 days old. Austin put his hands right out to hold her. He adores babies. When Parker heard her name, he asked if she was going to "come out looking like a dog?" My parent's dog's name is Emma. haha. 
 Then we picked up Park and drove to D'land for a few hours. We spent most of the time at CA Adventure. It was crowded and we only did a few rides, but it was still fun to be there. Then we drove home after the parade.


 I told Parker to nap on the way up... he didn't listen.


 Lovin' the ferris wheel. Another favorite ride is the Buzz Lightyear one with the laser guns.


1 comment:

  1. I'm with Parker, I love the name Emma but we had a dog named Emma and I could never name our baby that :)
    It's so cool that you can just zip up to Disneyland for a few hours whenever you want. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete