Sunday, October 20, 2013

Priceless sentiments

Parker will often come home with his preschool bucket filled with his art made specifically for friends or family. He has made crafts for Dad, for me, for Sadie, for Sadie's mom, for Austin... it's so cute. 
 And sometimes we'll get some art from Sadie too:)
 Hello, Poindexter:)
Hilarious quotes recently...

The boys were watching the Michigan football game at my folks house (what a heartbreaker), and  a player got hurt. As the athletic trainers were crowded around the player on the ground, Parker commented, "Look they are tying his shoe."

Last night I took Parker out with me to make a return to the store, but I told him it was not a toy store and he would not get a treat. He said, "Okay mom. The don't have toys. What do they have have?" "Clothes." "Clothes.... do they have toilet paper?" "No toilet paper." "Hmmm... just clothes? That's interesting."

While playing with his buddy at the park, he was racing past Austin and then he slowed down and said to his friend, "Hey Carter... this is my brother Austin. Pet him.... he's so cute!"

Parker is constantly complimenting my clothes or accessories. "I like your beautiful necklace." "I like your tiger-ly shirt." "Your hair looks very nice today."

Austin can now great Pete with, "Hi dada! How you?" He is constantly saying he loves us and he wants to "hug _______". He's all about the sweet hugs. He's also into music class lately. He's such an active participate and loves to chime in and dance. We were doing a free dance song where the parents are supposed to mimic the dance moves of their child. Austin breaks into a down dog with one leg lifted in the air, so there we are doing yoga poses together. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment