Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween costume decisions...

For weeks Parker has told me he wants to be a dragon for Halloween. A) I don't like buying Halloween costumes. They are pricey and I just don't like spending money on something they will wear so briefly.  B)Dragons are hard to find that are not totally scary, except for the baby bunting ones.    C)I always wait until it's "too late", aka actually October, to begin the costume hunt. 

Anyway, we went to Costco and was determined to convince him that he loved one of those costumes. There was an awesome fire fighter, but nope... he saw this knight costume and fell in love. He loved the shine, he loved the cape, and he LOVED the sword. Oh boy. There was no going back. 
 Austin thought it was cool too how he raced around the house "saving everyone". So I found him a beanie and a spatula so he could feel a part of the mission.
 I knew the giraffe costume would be a little big on my little peanut boy, so I tried the horse costume from last year on him (3-6 month size). It zipped up fine, but then I put the hood on and he couldn't straighten his neck. haha.
 I asked for Austin to take one more pick and he said "nnoooooooooooo!"
A giraffe it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Those are the cutest pics... love Austin in the horse costume!

    ReplyDelete