Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Museum of Natural History

Balboa Park in San Diego really is awesome. Filled with museums, a beautiful fountain and lovely architecture. We don't go down there near enough. But thanks to some friends who gave us their leftover Museum of Natural History tix, we had a reason to go on an adventure. It was a beautiful day and it was so fun doing something different with the boys. They are at great ages to expose them to interesting things. I dressed them in the same shirt so that they were easily identifiable and when I lost one of them (I was sure it was just a matter of time... just kidding... didn't lose anyone:)), I could easily describe the lost party...


 I was impressed with how kid friendly it was. Sure beats the Museum of Man which currently features an "Instruments of Torture" exhibit... not so kid friendly.

 Austin loves to hug these days... anytime Parker gets remotely still... Austin attempts a hug.




No comments:

Post a Comment