Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sleep walking

I've had a history of sleep walking for a while now. In college my roommate would find me down the hall. One time I feel out of my top bunk from a very vivid dream. One time I was talking in Spanish and when I asked my roommate what I said, she replied, "I don't know. I took French." 

This condition has only gotten worse over the years. I frequently wake Pete up with my craziness by either talking, or ripping off the sheets, or wandering around the house. 

While he was one last week, I was SUPER CRAZY! One night, I woke up with wrappers next to my pillow. Sleep Eating. 

Another night I woke up at the computer at 1am sure that I was supposed to be recording a podcast.

And then yet another night, I found this note I had written (in my sleep) on my desk. No idea what it means. 
Between these escapades and feeding Jackson 500 times a night, no wonder I wake up in the morning exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment