Sunday, March 13, 2016

Growing boy

8 months old. As much as it pains me to think that I no longer have a newborn, I love each milestone and inch of progress he is making. It's thrilling. And I can only hope and pray that means we are inching closer to sleeping through the night. 

First experience sitting in a shopping cart! Costco... of course. He was totally confused by this new vantage point.

 He is a roller. He is no longer stationary which is both adorable and totally high maintenance. I set him down and off he goes rolling and pivoting around the room. No crawling, just rolling along.

 First time in a high chair. Totally working it and loves grabbing for our food, which is not okay, because he throws up and gags every time I try to give him even half a puff!
 He's very connected to his brothers. Love their bond.
 Like I said... he's never where you left him!

1 comment: