Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday post

Okay, I'm going to give this post on Fridays thing a try. Jackson is getting much more active and is no longer stationary. He rolls all over and if we leave him on his playmat, he's almost never there when we return a minute later. 
He LOVES the exersaucer. He bounces in that thing several times a day and is happy as a clam. He will literally bounce until he falls asleep in it. Dream baby. The boys thought it would be super funny to have him jump on them. Jackson basically thinks his brothers are crazy. 
This pic was right after Grammy and Papa arrived and about an hour before they got knocked off their feet by the flu. The calm before the storm. 

The boys just crack me up. In our house, there is always a mess, always noise, always chatter, always movement, and always sound effects. I have grown so used to it that it's funny to me when people comment about any of these things. To me the noise, the mess, the craziness... it's all par for the course. But I will say I TREASURE Mon, Wed, Fri mornings when the older two are at school and Jackson is napping (and when I'm typing this). Heaven... silence... it's a beautiful reprieve.


No comments:

Post a Comment