Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving teaser

I just did a system update on my computer and the new Photos program is super annoying and I hate it. It's super finicky and takes forever to upload photos (if it lets me) and then finding the photos I want is not easy. Bug.

Oh well... happy Thanksgiving! How's that for being grateful? First world problems.

Anyhow, we had a great Thanksgiving. We celebrated first at Parker's Kindergarten feast and then at Austin's preschool party. Parker's photos are to come, but here's some of my Chief Slow Walker. 

He loved the face paint, which his teacher referred to as "tickle paint." That stuff didn't come off for DAYSSSSS!
The party began with some food. It was quite the spread. After eating, there were three activities for the kids to do. Let's just say, Austin eats as slow as he walks and he never made it to any of the other activities because he was enjoying his food so much. Cute boy.
 He ate and ate (working off his first plate of food... I'm not saying he refilled his plate... this was round one!) until he was the only one left.
 Jackson was a cutie pie bystander.

Oh I love these boys. My brother Jeff was staying with us, so he was nice enough to stay home with Parker so I could go party it up with these two. I am so thankful that Austin loves going to school and feels so comfortable with his wonderful teacher. Such a blessing indeed.

Then the next day we headed to Charlottesville for Thanksgiving with Scott's family. TBC....

No comments:

Post a Comment