Friday, November 13, 2015

Family photos

I had been wanting a family photo of the five of us ever since Jackson was born and considering the last pic we have of all of us was when I was in a hospital gown (cute), I knew when my parents were out we had to make it happen!

I made everyone pull off the side of the road to have this field in the background. Parker did a good job, Jackson wasn't smiley, and Austin was just a character. Needless to say, getting everyone to look good at the same time in one picture was tough. But as per the usual, the best pics we got were the first three. haha. Why did I even try to keep going after that? Anyway, here are some cute ones and outtakes. 




























 "If you don't stop being silly we are NOT going trick or treating!"














Now we are off to Richmond to cheer on Pete as he runs his first MARATHON! Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment