Saturday, November 14, 2015

Mostly Jackson

Most of these pics are of Jackson because he's the easiest subject right now, but here's a cute moment. Austin has been a good sport about attending Parker's soccer games. This was right after daylight savings so a 6pm game just felt too late for this little buy. He fell asleep on the sidelines. 
Aunt Chloe tied fleece blankets for the boys and sent them to us this week. They love the superhero theme and even though they are quite big and heavy, they drag them around the house at all times! So cute. Thanks, Chloe!
I love laying with Jackson and just taking in his baby-ness. Baby #3 is seriously the best. I have settled into more reasonable expectations as a mom and I am just enjoying my daily moments with my kids. While I may wish for some phases to be over sooner than others, every moment is a gift.
Baby gaze.




He's discovered his hands and has become a drooling machine. I think teeth are on the horizon.





No comments:

Post a Comment