Sunday, October 11, 2015

Cute views

Remember how I said that he doesn't like to go back to sleep once he wakes up around 5:00am? Well, we've been putting that time to good use. Usually I workout at home, but one morning we went to the grocery store. 
 I take about 100 crazy pics for every "good" one, though I think the funny ones are pretty good too.




 Jackson's look has changed so much. I think he looks more like me than he did originally. No matter who he looks like, he's just plain cute!
 Especially when I can gaze at him while he's sleeping.


 We went to watch Pete play soccer with his Command a few nights ago. The weather has been so perfect lately and I am loving this clear, cooler nights. Pete scored both goals for his team. The boys love going, especially since they know a few people on the team. George is still their favorite:) We were talking the other night about how sad it will be to go our separate ways from George in a year. Such is military life.

No comments:

Post a Comment