Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Parker!

It's my first-born's 4th birthday today. February 24 at 3:30pm, my little blonde one came into the world. From the womb, he was an active guy who loved music. I remember hours of Pete and I swinging the car seat (not swaying with the car seat, SWINGING!) to keep him content. I remember us singing song after song to keep him quiet as a newborn. 

Now, this kid has one pace... FAST! He runs everywhere. I rarely see him walk. And he is constantly making up his own songs and serenading us in the car. It's the best. I will do his birthday interview later today, but just wanted to start out feeling thankful for my guy. Happy birthday, Parker!



 The pinata for his party today. Whoo hoo!
 Parker with Ryan and Chloe.
 Family shot. 5 secs before this he was pouting saying he didn't like taking pictures.
 A "birthday-eve" celebration at Grammy and Papa's last night. LOTS of frosting on that cake, right mom? She kept trying to scrape some icing off of of everyone's piece, assuming that they felt the same way about frosting that she did. haha. So cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment