Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Baby Aussie

These eyes and his sweet smile. Get me every time. 
 He's obsessed with his cousin's baby doll. It's on the list for what to get him for his birthday. It's sweet to see him love, cuddle, and nurture that doll. It gives me hope that he'll be my helper down the road when we add another (real) baby to the family. Parker... he'll be too busy running circles around a baby to help. :)
 Parker informed me the other day, "Mom, chocolate milk is so healthy for you." I love when they play and imagine together. At this moment, Parker was pouring water out of his water bottle into dixie cups for he and Austin. They play so well together. I am SOOO lucky.

1 comment:

  1. I have a baby for his b-day. However, if he is attached to that one he can have it and I can save the other one for someone else. Whatever you think! :) Love him too!

    ReplyDelete