Monday, July 29, 2013

OC Fair... second fair trip of the summer

If this doesn't show Parker and Papa's devotion to the county fair, I don't know what does... Not only did they go to the San Diego fair four times, but they made a trip up to the Orange County Fair last weekend. I got pics all day long and I knew they were having a blast. Of course the food is a highlight for them both. Corndogs...
 The rides are also a hit. Parker kept wanting to know how many ride tickets Papa got, to make sure they had enough!
 And the bus ride from the parking lot is a ride in and of itself.
 More rides...
 Long day...
 Another treat...
 The boys!

 And ANOTHER treat!
 And another pony ride.
 Bus ride back to the car.
I can't tell you how sweet the bond of these two is. They are a match made in heaven and my dad's energy to keep up with Park amazes me. Such love between these guys. Next year dad says he is taking both boys. 

1 comment:

  1. Your dad is an awesome grandpa! I love it. Parker's hat looks familiar, Logan has the same one :)

    ReplyDelete