Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I look like Daddy!

It's darling the way Parker wants to be just like Pete. Lately, Pete's been working the solid white t-shirt trend (if you can call it that), so Parker found a t-shirt of his own, put it on, and then said, "ta dah! I look like daddy!"

 We love the library. Parker loves choosing books. We already completed the summer reading program, which entailed reading 10 books. Both boys got several prizes/gift certificates for reaching the goal.
 Parker still naps most of the time in the afternoon, at the same time as Austin (alleluia!), but every few days he'll put up a fight. But he's wisened up, so instead of throwing a tantrum he comes out of his room and attempts to be super charming. This time, he was telling me, "I really like your shirt. Your hair looks beautiful. I love you mama." That kid.
 In other news... my brother in-law, Dave, needed a new suit for his fellowship interviews coming up. Let me preface this by saying he is a beyond brilliant neurosurgeon who is so capable and well liked by his patients. On the other hand, he hates to wear clothes that "fit". Perhaps that's why he chose a career where he wears scrubs most days. So Denise sent me out in search of well-fit clothing and we stumbled upon the deal of the century. His size... right color... right cut.... originally $550... marked down to $89! Did I score or what? And Dave wasn't even that mad at me for making him try it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment