Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mixmate character blocks

I'm obsessed with these blocks. 

It's so cool when moms come up with ideas based on what they would want their children to have. I grew up with one of the creators of these character blocks and not only is she sweet, she's super talented. I love the video detailing their block product. As of now, they only have the characters in a download form, and then you make your own blocks (and I have a love/hate relationship with DIY block projects... ugh!)... but I am dying over the thought that I can buy them already assembled! Think about supporting this cause and get yourself some blocks in the process. And, if you're into this kind of thing, buy the pdf and make your own blocks. So cute! I hate toys that make a racket but I love toys that encourage imagination. This fits the bill! (Not paid for this endorsement:))

No comments:

Post a Comment