Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ann Arbor comes to So Cal...

One of the best things of living in SD is that people love to vacation here... which means that when my friends from across the country, and around the world, come to visit, we get to have a little reunion! So this week I got together with two of my best friends from Ann Arbor, who now live in Orange County and Doha, Qatar. :) We all have 2 or 3 sons a piece so it was quite the reunion. We met up at Pretend City, a children's dramatic play museum in Irvine. It was so awesome. They had dramatic play areas revolving around Wahoo's fish tacos, Ralph's, a doctor's office, dentist, fire station, stage, garden, construction area, etc... Amazing. Parker was in heaven.
 Eli and Austin... clearly Eli loves the camera more than Aussie.
 All the kids... kind of. Heidi was the designated mom in the photo:)
Loving the stage! My children are hams... where do they get that from?

 Heidi, Lindsay, me and our babies:)
 Jake and James loving the tow truck. This was a coveted vehicle at this place. They need a dozen more.
 Parker zooming down a bridge on a firetruck.


 We were at the "dentist" but Parker thought I needed an eye exam instead.

 I love me a cash register!
What a fun reunion. I treasure the friendships I made in Ann Arbor. We may live all over now, but the relationships that we made will endure any distance. I'm so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment