Saturday, February 23, 2013

This past week...

Well, we've all had some form of a cold in the past week, but we still managed to have some fun. 

Parker found some lipstick in my purse. When I told him that what he was putting on was actually red, not clear like chapstick, he responded, "Oh, chapstick for Mamas!"
 We went up to Orange County to see our friends from law school, the Smith's. We are so glad they live close enough to visit occasionally. Heidi is amazing... she had two babies within 360 days! So she has two little boys like us. So fun. I didn't get a pic of her older one, but here are Austin and Dylan, matching in their stripes.
 Parker imagining and wearing one of his cool new shirts. It reminded us of the Big House in AA.
 I made chicken tikka masala last night. So easy and delicious. Some of you have wanted the recipe to here's the link.

1 comment:

  1. Love the momma chapstick! What a fun reunion with the Smiths! I haven't seen a picture of Austin yet, cute boys :) I am pinning your chicken recipe for next month's meal plan!

    ReplyDelete