Friday, February 8, 2013

Daily moments

I don't want to ever forget the days I am in right now. The days when our lives revolve around morning activities and afternoon naptime. The days when we eat Chick-fil-a way too much because it's an opportunity to have a eat yummy food and play at a fun playground for Parker... not to mention it's just too close to where we live. The days when Parker has so many toys, and yet entertains himself with cardboard boxes. The days when Parker watches Youtube on the iPad, and suddenly I notice he is watching various cartoons in different languages. The days when Austin crawls up the steps to our front door a hundred times a day, and then gets stranded up there. The days when I dread going to the grocery store, because everything I put in the cart, gets thrown out of the cart or opened by Parker. The days when the boys look forward to Daddy coming home so they can play "gentle with Daddy" and wrestle with him. The days when I only have to clean 1000 square feet of house. The days when Parker excitedly plays in bed with Austin when naptime is over. The days when Parker asks "Why?" about everything, which causes me to actually think about the answer. Okay.. that last one was a lie. The why question drives me nuts!

These are the best days of my life. I'm thankful to have a very flexible job doing applications and directing Kids Sing. It's a great outlet for me, while still being able to be at home with my precious boys. I am thankful that Pete is so devoted to his job, and still has energy to play with us when he gets home. He's the best. 








 Austin has the shortest legs ever... he looks like such an old man in his jeans.

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are just so adorable! I can tell that they have fun together. Thanks for the reminder to remember the little details in life :)

    ReplyDelete