Thursday, February 19, 2015

Growing...

The boys are growing, our toy supply is growing, and... my belly is growing. So much so that Parker is certain the baby is bound to come any day. 

Yup, we're having baby #3 in July. We're very excited. 

I was holding a baby a few months ago after I had just found out I was pregnant and Austin said, "When is our baby coming?" That was before we had told the boys. Baby names... Parker wants Constantine if it's a boy and Eden if it's a girl. He also like John. I asked if he thinks it's a boy or a girl and he just says, "TWINS!" Nope... that has been confirmed. 

Needless to say, this baby will be well loved by their big brothers. 
We were supposed to find out the gender today, but due to "inclement weather", the doctor's office is closed. So lame! It's going to be a pain to reschedule all these appts that were missed. Anyway, as my dad said, "Nothing's going to change between now and the appt." True true.

Here I am at 16 weeks:)

I am now almost 20 weeks. I'm still wearing many of my pant which is shocking, but I can already see my face puffing up. Oh boy. 

6 comments:

  1. super cute and TINY! Belly picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! ahhhh about the doctor's appointment! i can't wait to know so i can only imagine if i were you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I would read your blog a bit more regularly, I would have seen this earlier! Congratulations on baby #3! What a lucky little guy to be born into such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! Excited about your third baby boy! Hopefully we get to meet him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete