Friday, February 13, 2015

Cuties

When we go on long car rides, Parker is likely to fall asleep... but not Austin. He strictly sleeps in his bed. It baffles me when I see kids falling asleep random places. After church on Sunday, apparently Austin was desperate for some zzzz's. We were calling his name and when he didn't respond, we went searching and found this in the living room: 
 These brothers are just so cute.
 Parker had his first playdate without me. It was awesome. It's a friend from school, who also goes to our church, and last week we had him over to play. The boys get along very well and the mom was eager to have Park over. She picked him up from school and everything. It was awesome.

Here are Parker and Bradley, with Bradley's little sister Sandra.
 Austin likes to try and get a reaction out of Parker by doing things like laying in his bed.
 Who is this kid?
 We went to the Nauticus museum again. It was such a gorgeous day at the waterfront and as I was driving, I could have sworn we were at the coast in San Diego. Then I rolled down my window and let in some of the frigid air. Nope... we're not in San Diego anymore. Snow is falling as I type this.



 Still going to yoga on Tuesdays. It's a fun thing to break up the week and I must say, I never dreamed I would be going to a gym with an aircraft carrier in the background.
 Story time: When my brother was little, he wished he could change his name to Jamal. I think we watched a show that had a character with that name when we were little. Anyway, my white brother Jeff could never understand why we all found that to be such a funny name choice for him.

Then we were at the mall the other night and a dad was yelling for his son in the play area, "Jamal, Jamal!" I texted this picture to Jeff... "Now this is what a Jamal looks like." 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of you going to yoga. Crazy! And how funny Austin thought the cookie party was for him. Yup that sounds about right! Tonight Miles asked me if anyone was giving him presents tomorrow. And he has no reason to think that at all!

    ReplyDelete