Monday, June 23, 2014

While the cat's away...

While I was in Virginia, the boys stayed with my parents. And I would like to think they missed me a little, but I don't think they had time to pine for their dear mom too much. They were too busy having fun.
"Thank you for your service, Dad!"
 San Diego County Fair. My little carnies!
 Visit to Yorba Linda to see the great grandparents. Reading with grandaddy.
 Swimming time!
 Cutie pie!
 Off to the fair.
 Visiting the animals.

 You can count on Papa to give into their requests to play fair games.

 Uncle Ryan is such a good sport about going on the rides.

 Pony rides. Peanut the pony.
 And Austin's first time, riding his buddy Mocha.


 I LOVE this picture. This sums up their brotherhood... best of friends!
 "Resting" with Gran. Not much sleeping happened.
 Preschool end of the year luau.
 Parker started swimming lessons. Given that he doesn't like putting his head under the water, his progress has been slow. But the last few days, he's made a lot of progress and is getting more brave. However, once the floaties come off, he's a rock.

 Oh and he finished up his soccer class.


PHew... busy couple of days. Thanks Grammy and Papa (and Ryan and Chloe) for taking good care of them. The only downside was trying to break the "I sleep in Grammy's bed" habit with Austin. But after sleeping in my bed for a few days (which I will admit was cute and cuddly), he rolled off the edge during the night. After that, he's much happier to resume sleep in the pack n play.

No comments:

Post a Comment