Monday, May 27, 2013

Jeff's visit

We've had a really fun time with my brother Jeff and his gf Marina, visiting from San Francisco. His birthday was earlier in May, so we went to the Brigantine in the Del Mar to celebrate. We all loved our various sea food dishes. Parker loved the calamari and swordfish, and Austin was eating whatever anyone would feed him. He is such a mooch these days. What a fun night. 
 The group...
 The kids and better halves...
And here's a cute video of Parker and Austin riding on their toys at Grammy and Papa's house. 

Parker is getting much more aware of when something he is singing doesn't make sense. He was singing I am a child of God, and said, "Mom, what does stew mean?" I quickly figured out he meant "must do" and then I told him what the line he was singing meant. Then he said, "Okay... got it." Then proceeded to sing the line "Teach me all that I must do..." correctly. Smart cookie.

Grammy wasn't feeling good and Parker said, "Grammy are you okay? I'll keep you." Sweet Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment