Saturday, May 4, 2013

Brain Quest

Did you have these Brain Quest cards when you were little? I remember my brothers and I having them, along with State capitol flashcards. Anyway, I loved reading the questions and felt so proud getting them right. It was like little kid Jeopardy. 

Anyway, I got the 4-5 year old cards for Parker, knowing that they might be a little challenging at this point. But, I was pleasantly surprised by how excited he was to answer the questions, and how many questions he knew the answer to. Not only was he giving me the right answers, but then he started going back through the cards and asking ME the questions. Such a fun time with him. 
 I've started a new ritual with Austin since I've FINALLY stopped nursing him... that we stand by his bed (which is in our closet) and I cuddle him and sing to him before sleep. He knows to calm down and snuggle into my neck. It's the sweetest time.

No comments:

Post a Comment