Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lately...

We've been busy lately. It's a fun season of life with fun activities, active play time, and then serious naptimes. Parker had already napped about an 1 1/2 in his bed, then he came out and was kind of in a daze. I was working out so he laid down on the floor to watch me. Slowly, I see his eyes start to close. And there he slept for another hour. That has NEVER happened! So cute. 
 Cousin Lexey had her fifth b'day party at the soccer park. Fun!
 Parker has a hard time getting right out of the car when we get home from an outing. He loves to hang out in the car and make a mess of all my stuff. Usually I find him with all the inside lights on, flashers on, and on this occasion... wearing a "costume" (my glasses).
 Austin is so cute when he sleeps.
 Or when he's awake...
 My friend Alison made this shirt for Parker when he was a baby. Gigi is her daughter... now Austin is feeling Gigi's love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment