Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy first birthday, Austin!

Happy birthday to my baby boy. Can't believe it's already been a year, but everyday I get more excited to see the little person he is turning into. With his sweet disposition and joyful, twinkling eyes, I feel strongly that he is going to do great things in this world. He is so special to us.

 Smiling at 2-3 weeks old. He started young and hasn't stopped smiling since!

 Thankful for my cuddle bug. God knew just what kind of baby I needed:)
 And now... my handsome one year old. Happy Birthday, stinker!








5 comments:

  1. Ahh! Wasn't he just born yesterday? Where does the time go?
    Happy Birthday Austin! Such a sweet little man, and always so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Austin. Our "happy boy". Wish we could be with you today! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Jess! Austin is such a LOVE! Happy Birthday sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those 1 year old pictures are amazing! those blue eyes. that smile. daaaaang!

    ReplyDelete