Thursday, February 11, 2016

Mix of things

Pete has been counting down the days to National Signing day, when high school age football recruits commit to a college. He thought it'd be super funny to sign my phone up to receive alerts on signing day. I got about 15 texts before 9am... thanks Pete. Glad to know Michigan's team is looking good this year. 
 My boys love to match each other. Love these cutie pies.

 We had a random snowfall one morning... freezing! It's been a  pretty mild winter for us overall. I think tomorrow we'll get some snow as well. But hopefully not until after the morning, because I'm picking up my parents from the airport for a visit and then we're onto Valentine's parties at school.

 Look at Jackson the photo-bomber. What a happy little cherub!
 I loved this quote. I feel like this all the time.
 Any time I am feeding Jackson, these boys are like moths to a flame... here we are all piled into my feeding chair. So much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment