Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jackson Luke

Jackson loves to shake is head vigorously while eating baby food. It makes dinnertime very challenging and MESSY! Actually the squeeze pouches have been a better option. But he's still cute in that high chair. 

 I love to buy chicken in bulk and then prep it for future meals in freezer bags. I make a few bags of bite sized pieces, I butterfly a few breasts, and then make tenders. I HATE raw chicken, so it's nice to get it done all at once while my hands are messy.
 I had a great birthday this year. 32 years old! Some friends took me to lunch at Panera. It was delicious and crowded. Then Jackson had a blowout diaper. Thanks Jack.
 Oh the love!

 Pete had one of his co-workers babysit for us on Friday night so we could go out to dinner. We went to Baker's Crust and it was delicious. The boys loved having George and his gf Lauren come over. Mostly because they got to play video games.
 Matchy matchy... don't need a daughter to match. Sorry Jackson.


 I made myself a b'day cake for Sunday dinner. We had a big group of Pete's co-workers over for lasagna. It was fun and yummy.
 George and Jackson. George thinks Jackson loves him because he met him when he was only 1 day old. Probably true :)
 The group... such great people.
 Snow baby. It's freezing lately... It got down to 13 degrees and we've had a few snow flurries. Brrr....
 Found this quote and loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment