Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Visit to the Great Grandparents

While in San Diego, we made a trip up to see the Great Grandparents. It was such a nice day. The boys had a great time imagining with Gran and then playing hide and seek with Gran and Grandaddy. 

 We also loved seeing Grandpa Lieber.
 Unfortunately, as soon as we arrived, I noticed Parker's eye was getting pink and swollen. Within an hour of being there, it had turned into full-on pink eye. He was literally fine until we arrived! So I had to find an urgent care, which thankfully had no wait, and he was diagnosed with pink eye and an ear infection. Poor kid. But I'm so thankful we were able to get it treated quickly. Parker brought up, "Aren't you glad we live in a place where there are doctors and medicine for when we are sick?" We really are blessed for that luxury.

I had so much fun seeing all my family on this trip. Seeing my Nebraska cousins that I hadn't seen in about 2 years, was so much fun.


 My parents...
 Jeff giving the best Best Man speech ever. Here's a link to the speech on Youtube. It's probably not quite as funny if you don't know our family, but he's a great public speaker.


 The little ring bearers.
 My grandparents.
 And Ryan with the other love of his life... Stanley. He looked so dapper in his tie.

 And my CA cousins who I see fairly regularly, but not as much now that we've moved. I'm lucky to be related to some pretty fun people.


No comments:

Post a Comment