Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Nearing the end

I'm ready to have this baby. I look ready... and I feel ready. Besides the fact that we don't have a name picked out, we are so excited to meet this little guy. I can't wait to see him and snuggle him and dress him. I can't wait to see the boys with him. And I can't wait to be able to see my toes again. I remember after having Parker, how easy it was to walk quickly up the stairs. You don't even realize all the ways your body is impacted when you are pregnant. I'm so thankful to have had three healthy pregnancies, but I'm always soooo glad to feel more like myself again after delivery. It's a rough 9 months. 

34 weeks. 
 35 weeks.
 I'm continuing my daily workouts. It's not easy, but I find that when I do it (without over-doing it), I have more energy and feel more mobile during the day. When I don't move and stretch in the morning, I have significantly more leg and back pain as the day progresses.
I'm still obsessed with Luigi Italian ice, but finding a package with exclusively lemon flavor is very hard to do. Wo is me. I take iron pills twice a day to improve my anemia, and they make me feel gross, so it's tricky to figure out when the best time to take them is. Can't wait for that part to be over.

I sleep pretty well most nights, and even better now that I put a pillow between my knees. That alignment provides much more consistent sleep. When I do wake up and want to roll over, it's a serious internal debate about whether or not it's worth all the effort.

I feel like my ankles aren't nearly as puffy as past pregnancies, perhaps due in part to the workouts. But my belly is definitely ginormous! I am outgrowing some of my maternity tops, that will no longer cover my entire belly. Embarrassing.

Hopefully they let me on the plane tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment