Friday, June 12, 2015

More wedding

When I first heard about my brother's wedding, I wasn't telling people I was pregnant. So when they checked with us to see if mid-June would work, I had to politely tell them that wouldn't really work for us. So they kindly moved it back a few weeks. Then came the task of finding a neutral/nude bridesmaid's dress that would blend with the other girls. Thankful, everyone was picking out their own dress, so I wouldn't completely stand out from the crowd. I was very pleased with this dress I found from Asos (thank you Kate Middleton for letting us commoners know where to buy maternity clothes), and while I was still VERY large and looked a little like silly putty, they whole group of us went well together. 
 My boys LOVE Chloe's dad, who they call Grandpa Robbie.
The day before the wedding, we had the rehearsal. Since Parker was sick, I just drove up with Austin. He loved being an "only child" for the day and loved all the attention. 
 The bridesmaids and the moms.
The bride and groom and Austin:)
 My brothers. Jeff gave the most epic Best Man speech ever. So hilarious!


 Here we are heading out to pictures.
 All the girls...Chloe was the most beautiful bride. She is simply stunning inside and out. She is a perfect match for my brother and they make each other so happy. It's a wonderful union!
Oh and Friday was the Bachelor party. Pete and the guys went golfing, to Dave and Busters and then on to a Padres game. 
 So cute in their matching shirts!
Our little Ring Bearers did a great job. Love how Parker is a natural caretaker of Austin these days. 
 My mom and Ryan.
 The beautiful sign over the head table.
 Nebraska cousins with Parker.
 My parents with Ryan walking down the aisle.
 My mom and her sister.
 The model couple. Ryan and Chloe Lieber.
I'm sure I'll find more pictures, but that's all for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment