Thursday, March 27, 2014

Party animals

Let's just say my boys weren't shy when the dance music came on. Oh, and during the toasts, Austin and Parker enthusiastically performed a "cheers" shattering Aussie's glass. Austin then said, "I did it!" 

First Parker took to the dance floor, and then Austin followed. 
They mostly danced with each other, but then they started venturing out to some ladies. 
 Chloe and Parker.



 And then the break dancing started... oh these guys have moves!




When it was time for the garter toss, I explained to Parker to go get in the group of guys and try to catch what Anthony throws out. When Anthony didn't launch it very far and it landed on the ground, Parker raced to pick it up. Parker told me the best part of the wedding was "the garter game, because I like winning." 
                                   

 Jeff, Marina, and Parker.

1 comment:

  1. That garter on the head photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete