Friday, January 24, 2014

My birthday... surprise!

Oh my goodness. My birthday was amazing this year. I'm not usually one to play up my birthday or draw much attention, but Pete planned an amazing party for my 30th! I know I already wrote about it, but here are some more pics courtesy of my SIL, Denise.

Entering the room... shocked by the very large group of people! I clearly was not expecting that.



 Pete serenading me with, "Hero" in English and Spanish... can't count how many times I have heard him sing this song. Love it.
 A tribute to the Biebs, including Mason rapping amazingly!
 I got most of the girls in the room to sing... can't remember the song.
 And the guys singing "Hey Jude."
 Pete and I singing "our song" from high school "All or Nothing."
 Michelle Tyler... fully committed.
 The kids had a great time too. Here are my nieces.
It was definitely a party to remember. Hard to top that one. Thanks again Pete. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love the look on your face as you arrived! It looks like so much fun! Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete