Monday, January 13, 2014

Cutie pies

Austin and Parker are on an apple with peanut butter kick. They go through five apples a day on average. I'm happy it's a healthy snack, but somehow, Austin makes it the messiest snack ever! Ear to ear peanut butter. But who can resist that happy face. 
 We had to unexpectedly get new tires last week. The boys were patient and did their best to endure the waiting. Panera treats helped things along.
 The boys and Grammy.
 My little scientist. We love this children's museum. It is a small but highly focused on dramatic play and exploration. It's perfect my boys' ages.
As much as I have loved the holidays, it's nice to get the house back in order, have a schedule again, and just have a few less things on the calendar. I also got caught up on printing my blog books. Hoorary. The only problem now is that they are getting so thick it has become quite a pricey book. Oh well, I guess it all evens out considering I'm not printing as many pics or buying other albums.  I love my family, and I'm thankful for all the memories we capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment