Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ryan and Chloe brave the zoo

Parker is one lucky kid. Ryan and Chloe took him to the zoo last week. Just Parker... what a special day! At first he was apprehensive to go without me, but he quickly came around to the idea. They bought him a special hat first thing (because I forgot to send his... but I specifically told Ryan not to let him choose one with the spinner on top... apparently that was the first one he went for). Then they had a blast seeing all the animals and even going backstage at the bird area because Ryan had a friend who worked there. I even got to facetime them from the Skyfari. At the end, Parker got to pick out a cool train and picked out an elephant for Austin (he's always thinking of his brother)! Thanks, Ryan and Chloe. Parker told me it was the "best day he ever had!"










No comments:

Post a Comment