Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Texas visit pics

My Great Uncle Bob just sent me these pics from their visit to California. They quickly learned how difficult it was to capture a picture of my moving targets, but they ended up with quite a few where it wasn't just the back of their head:)

 My Grandaddy and his brother, Bob.






 Gran and Gradaddy. Hook 'em!
 My mom and dad. Cutest couple.
 Great Aunt Barbara with Parker.



 Singing his heart out.



 Shark bait... some days I feel like sending him out to sea:)
 Awe...

 Family... I can't believe we actually got a picture of us all together!
 Chloe, Ryan, and their son, Stanley.

2 comments:

  1. You guys look great! I also love how Ryan carries that giant dog around in all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some really good pics. Love the one of Sheri in the chair, love the one of you looking at austin, love all of you! LOL at how big stanley is getting! Cute!

    ReplyDelete