Tuesday, September 6, 2016

What else have we been doing?

We love reconnecting with old friends and making new ones.

I did my first Stroller Strides class taught by my friend Kate. She was awesome and the class was very hot and challenging.




Chloe is an expert pie baker, so she gave Melanie and I some lessons. The pies were delicious and beautiful.






And of course with every new school year comes new germs. All three boys had a 36 fever bug that wiped them out. Glad that's done.

Papa is so sweet to take morning duty with the boys if they get up before me (which they do most mornings). This happened to be a donut morning. Such lucky kids.

Parker and Austin share a bed at my folk's house. They love it and I love hearing them whisper until they fall asleep. But how do they end up like this?

And then there's this delightful one who lights up after every nap when he sees me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment