Monday, April 11, 2016

Twinners

Parker is more like Pete everyday. They look alike, they talk alike, they are both super competitive, both love soccer, talking sports, and joking around. It's the best. And I have learned so much from Pete lately about communicating with my boy. Pete truly gets Parker and can see where he is coming from in ways that are much harder for me. By watching him interact and speak with Parker, I feel like I am able to communicate with him better too. 
The podcast was ranked again for the first time since we got out of the introductory phase on itunes. I didn't know if that would ever happen again since there are so many THOUSANDS of podcasts, so I was pleasantly surprised. THe podcast is going so well and it's been so life-giving to put it together and share these wonderful stories of motherhood. So glad I decided to go outside my comfort zone and start it. 



The boys are obsessed with the game Sequence and it's the first game that we all play and really enjoy together. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a kids game.
 I have this mirror in JAckson's room that ended up there by accident, and now every time I walk in there, I take the time to notice myself and think how blessed I am. I don't notice my insecurities, I see myself in my dream role, holding the baby I always dreamed of. It's been a great dose of perspective for me. I wrote an essay about this experience, but I'm hoping to get it published. If that doesn't happen soon, I will post it here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment