Friday, April 15, 2016

Easter and Raleigh

Easter was lovely and simple. Egg dying and hunts on Saturday and church and friends over for a nice ham dinner on Sunday. Perfect way to celebrate our Savior. I feel so blessed in this season of my life for the knowledge of I have of the Savior and His role in my life, but also to feel like I am striving to live every day according to what he would want for my life. I have felt such a strong confirmation that I am exactly where He wants me to be and I am doing exactly what He wants me to do. There's no greater feeling than that. 


 No family Easter shot, but here's a cutie in a bow tie.
 For Spring Break, Pete took a few days off of work and we hung out as a family and then headed down to Raleigh, NC for one night. It was the perfect getaway. We ate delicious BBQ at "The Pit" (made me think of Father of the Bride... "I don't think you want the word PIT on a wedding invitation, George). Soooo good!


 Then we went to an awesome children's museum. We could have spent many more hours there.




 Donuts at Rise... very good recommendation from a podcast guest.
 Then headed over to Duke. It felt a lot like U of M, which made us nostalgic.






So much fun. It's just nice to change it up every now and then.

2 comments:

  1. great pictures! Looks a lot like UofM. Glad you had a nice getaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! Looks a lot like UofM. Glad you had a nice getaway

    ReplyDelete