Friday, April 10, 2015

What a fun week!

We have so missed living near Grammy and Papa. We have had a lot of fun going places, but it's been just as nice just running errands together, eating dinner, and being together. 

Mom wanted to beautify our walkway with flowers, so we did some plant shopping. We also bought a BBQ for our anniversary, so we christened it with some delish steaks and chicken. So excited about this long-time coming purchase. 
 They got to see Parker at soccer practice. And Papa was so good to stay there when Mom and I had an errand to run. Love multi-tasking. Here Parker is... singing?... preaching?... I picture him singing, "Or the land of the freeeeeeeeee.........."


 Planting with Grammy. Austin did was not interested in getting his hands dirty.
 Our roadtrip to Williamsburg. There was SO much traffic that we actually didn't spend that much time there, but it was still a blast.


 The boys playing with all their new Paw Patrol characters. Now they are all set!
 They also got to go to the Children's Museum.



 Movie day to see Cinderella. It was a very sweet movie, and I was surprised how well it kept there attention without animation, singing, or potty humor.


 Snuggling with Grammy. It was such a special moment when he was so tired, but as soon as I get the camera out, he whips out the stink eye.
 That's my boy!
We are so lucky to have had them for a whole week. We are soooo going to miss them when they are gone. They have been so helpful and the boys have loved having them around. My dad is Mr.Fix-it and did so many honey-dos for me. We even recovered our dining chairs. Amazing. Do they really have to leave? At least we have Ryan's wedding in May to look forward to. It won't be long now. We LOVE you Grammy and Papa. Come again any time. We'll be waiting!

3 comments:

  1. Aw this reminds me of my parents visits! That is so what they would do- plant flowers and help with jobs around the house! I love that you went to williamsburg and i have been wondering if my boys would like cinderella. i know i want to see it!

    ReplyDelete