Thursday, April 23, 2015

Randoms...

I just adore this face. Parker was throwing an epic tantrum the other day that literally brought me to tears. This little angel came over and starting patting my back. What a sweetheart he is. 
 The boys have been loving the table that Grammy and Papa got them. They color, eat, play, and race around that thing. Such a fun addition to our yard.
 Here was the last night that they were here visiting... Even the dark of night couldn't get them inside.
 My mom planted various flowers and herbs for us while she was here. It hadn't even occurred to me to beautify our yard, but I'm so glad she did. Now the trick is keeping them alive. Parker has been a good gardening partner so far.
 I went with some friends to see our friend BreAnne in Legally Blonde the other night. It was at a beautiful theater and was a very professional production. She is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, and she played the "villain" Vivienne, so it was funny to see her so mean. What a talent she is!
 Parker can be found most afternoons riding his bike out front. We are lucky to have a sidewalk on our side of the street (the other side doesn't have one) so he just zooms back and forth within his boundaries.
 Another job my mom did while she was here was organize the toys. She labeled the bins and I will say it's helping. While my boys are still mess-makers and dumpers, they are much more likely to be able to find their things now that the bins are labelled. Thanks, Mom. You can tell she's a preschool teacher:)

No comments:

Post a Comment