Thursday, April 9, 2015

Preschool Easter party

We celebrated Easter with Parker in his preschool class and it was so much fun. The snacks were epic as usual. 
 And Austin loved playing with all the toys. Here he is talking to "Sadie's mom".
 And then they had a class egg hunt, where each child had their name written on 12 eggs, and they were to only collect the eggs with their name. Very smart way to keep things even and to prolong the hunt. The hunt in our yard only lasted 30 seconds, whereas this one was about 10 minutes.
 So cute! It turned out to be a cold day, but with the sunny weather, I neglected to send him in a coat. I'm such a San Diego mom at heart. Sorry Park.
 I gave Austin my sweater. He was not pleased with my lack of preparation.
 Parker's class. Such cute kids. Can't believe he'll be in Kindergarten next year!
 With his great teacher, Mrs. Vaughn.

No comments:

Post a Comment