Sunday, July 15, 2018

Jackson's Third Birthday


We sure love our Jackson boy and he just turned THREE! Jackson is awesome. He's pleasant and agreeable most of the time. He rarely throws tantrums but he does like to dump, make a mess, and get into all of our stuff. He can find markers no matter where you hide them. He loves playing soccer and is really quite talented for his age. He watches his brothers intently, and he also loves to play in the backyard with them. He loves going to San Diego, all dogs, anything water related (besides swimming), and he learned to crawl out of his bed and will no longer go in a pack n play. he likes to  come into our bed at 3-4am every morning and tosses and turns till about 5am when he's up for the day. Good thing he's cute. He loves to sing, cuddle, give hugs, and run errands. We love you Jackson.

I wanted to ask him our standard birthday questions since he can talk now and has LOTS of opinions:
1. What is your favorite color? Um black. And turk-boys (turquoise). That's my color.  
2. What is your favorite toy? Bubbles. 
3. What is your favorite food? Diet coke (uh oh!)  
4. What is your favorite tv show? Diapers. No no. Baby Boss Soccer Balls on YouTube. 
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Not Lunch. BUt I do like lunchables.  
6. What is your favorite outfit?  I like to wear soccer jerseys. My favorite pants to wear are my jammie pants.  
7. What is your favorite game? Trouble. 
8. What is your favorite snack? I like nanas. (bananas)
9. What is your favorite animal? Um... mama animals. A zebra animal. 
10. What is your favorite song? "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. Gunther's song. What song do you like mom?
11. What is your favorite book? Paw Patrol book. What's your favorite book mom?
12. Who is your best friend? Makoa and Stella and Rose. 
13. What is your favorite cereal? Nanas. Or cereal poop. 
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? With uh hose and waterballoons and waterguns and bubbles. 
15. What is your favorite drink?  Lemonade. 
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween because I like pumpkins. 
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? I sleep with Emma when she comes to my house.  
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Donuts and eggs and sausages from Papa. Yummmmy! I like to eat at hotels. 
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Brownies and ice cream.  
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A soccer player. 

*What's the best thing about being three? "I love my birthday."

No comments:

Post a Comment