Friday, January 13, 2017

Christmas break!

We went to Legoland on Christmas Eve with the Dahlquists. It was so much fun, except many of us were sick. In fact I didn't make it to the dinner with the fam, because I went home to sleep. So sad to miss out. Parker went on a bigger roller coaster and Austin even tried a rollercoaster for the first time with Uncle Dan. They had so much fun together.

Christmas morning with the fam. Love them so much!

Star Wars masks were such a hit!

Should have gotten Melanie the Chewbacca mask! Next year!

My little candy cane!

Pop the Pig is an awesome game!

Headed to Camarillo. Finally!

Oh and we went to Disneyland one last time with my dad. It was less crowded than many of the other times we have been, so it was amazing. Loved the Jingle Cruise and the holiday Small World ride. So magical. Love that my dad was willing to go repeatedly with us this year. He loves it as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment