Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Cute kids

Parker loves his friends at school. It's easy for kids to bond over playground sports and he jumped right in. Adan (Parker helped him to discover he was good at soccer) and Colden who is a great athlete but it also prone to knocking kids over. He doesn't quite realize his own strength!

Mrs. Jaquez. Isn't she gorgeous? She's been so supportive of Parker and she's been a great teacher for him this second half of the year. I just got word yesterday that Austin's transfer into La Mariposa next year has been granted, so I'll have two Tigers next year. They are excited to be at the same school for the first time!

Austin likes to be home and is happiest playing independently. But he was invited to a birthday party for a girl in his class and he wanted to go. That being said, he was ready to leave after 15 minutes. haha. But he stayed and had a pretty good time. Cutie pie jumping!

The boys do all kinds of things on the trampoline. Jumping, soccer, forts, animal wrestling, etc..And now Jackson loves joining in. And now that we moved the tramp on the grass, I'm not as worried about Jackson using the ladder to get in and out.

Love lunch dates with my sweet buddy. He's actually a really picky eater and doesn't eat most of what we give him. His go-to's are: cereal, popsicles, strawberries and cream, oranges, and sometimes broccoli.



Jackson is really into holding hands lately. He likes to cuddle in the mornings and he'll hold my hand. He also holds my hand to lead me places. When I go to get him in the morning, he immediately demands to eat something. But if Pete gets him and brings him to me, he'll cuddle with me for a good 20 minutes. It's the sweetest part of my day. And then he resumes dumping out things and leaving a trail everywhere he goes! BAAAHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment