Friday, June 24, 2016

Soccer days and the museum

We headed back to the children's museum and it was so fun. Love that place for the ages my kids are at.

Parker lost tooth #2 on the bottom. His top tooth is now slightly wiggly.

Soccer is now done. He had a total of 23 goals and had a blast. The other kids didn't take it quite as seriously so we are looking forward to something more competitive in the fall. We are also getting him in this summer long soccer camp which should really hone his skills. He loves soccer.

And Jackson loves cheering him on!

And so does Austin.


I gave Aussie a dollar to go the snack shack and said pick something "healthy." He came back proudly stating, "I GOT CHOCOLATE DONUTS!!!!" It was so hot that they were already melty in the package. No thanks. I asked if he'd rather exchange them for something less messy, unless he was really passionate about them. "I'm really passionate about them," he said. STill, he exchanged for... Cheetos. I guess that's better than melted chocolate.

Matchy Matchy at church. Matching isn't just for sisters or mother/daughter duos. They looked so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment