Saturday, May 7, 2016

Jackson at 9 months old

This kid is 9 months old. Not crawling but he has been rocking back onto his knees lately, so I'm sure that next step isn't far away. He remains to be the happiest baby on the block. Nights are still tough around here, as he gets up to eat anywhere from 2-5 times a night. But he's a quick eater. The hard part is that I get a surge of anxiety hormones when I nurse and so it's really hard to get back to sleep afterwards. Blah. But during the day, he's a gem. He naps well twice a day (when do they go to one nap? I can't remember) and is happy playing and watching his brothers the rest of the time. He eats baby food like a champ, but hates Puffs. He gags and throws up every time. But then I gave him some chocolate cake crumbs the other night and he loved it. haha. That's my boy! At the doctor, he weighed 20 lbs and is 29.75 inches long. He has one bottom tooth. He loves saying mamamama and buh buh buh, usually if he's looking at a ball. But that could be coincidence. 

Here's another cute guy. 
Three musketeers. Jackson just graduated to the tub... I had been doing sink baths in our tiny sink until just recently. He loves the entertainment of his brothers, but it gets a little wild. 

No comments:

Post a Comment