Thursday, September 27, 2012

The best gift you can give your child is a sibling...

When I was pregnant with Austin, a wise woman once told me, "The best gift you can ever give your child is a sibling." And while there are times when I wonder if I am being the best mom I can be with my attention divided constantly between the two (phew... I can't imagine having more!), when I see the love that is shared between my boys from such an early age... I know it is such a blessing for them to have each other. Austin can't get enough of Parker. 


2 comments:

  1. aw i have been thinking the same thing- miles needs a brother(or sister)! and that's NOT an announcement haha. just thinking! but yeah those videos were so sweet. i loved it when parker hugged austin and said he loved him. aw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Nothing sweeter than sibling love!

    ReplyDelete